Wednesday, August 15, 2007

There is more than just "light" at the end of the tunnel!

Famed novelist Harriet Beecher Stowe, 1811-1896, said "When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Just how true that is you will never know until you have been in that place. There was a time in my life when I considered that it was not worth going on. It is only by accident that I am here today, and I thank God that I am. As a result of that experience I have vowed to never again give up in that "moment of truth". I am determined to hold on at all costs. I wonder if I would have heeded Stowe's advice had I heard it in advance of that moment. I really wonder...


Samantha

lifeabundant.ca

No comments: