Wednesday, August 8, 2007

There Is Good All Around You!

Jesse Owens, 1913-1980, Gold Medal Olympic Track Athlete, once said, "Find the good. It's all around you. Find it, showcase it and you'll start believing in it."

Again I am reminded of Wayne Dyer's statement, "The way you look at things changes the way things look." There are times when I find it difficult to look at some of the things I see on television, or read in the newspapers, and see anything but the ugly. But there is truth in the age-old addage, "For every cloud there is a silver lining." Although it sometimes seems impossible to see, I do honestly believe there is, indeed, a good side to everything. It's all in the way one looks at it.

Samantha
At http://lifeabundant.ca/ you can find 7 free lessons from the Teachers of "The Secret". I found them invaluable.

No comments: