Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What are you afraid of?

Through my web site I offer seven free lessons to help people get started on their way to wealth and an abundant life. Yes, seven FREE lessons. Lessons with no strings attached.

My chosen purpose in life is to share with others the means by which they can learn to create their own world and enjoy an abundant life, and those seven free lessons were the ones that got me started on my way to wealth. I just wanted to pass on what I had learned so that others could enjoy what I now enjoy.

The interesting thing is that of the many hundreds of visitors to my web site, none has taken me up on that offer. NOT ONE!

I can’t help but wonder why.

Are you afraid that the offer is some kind of scam? (How can something that is free be a scam?)

Are you afraid that you might learn that wealth doesn’t come from your 9 to 5 job? (If you haven’t already figured that out you have my sympathy.)

Are you afraid that you might learn that you could have already been started on your way to a richer, fuller life, and rather than face that fact, have chosen to remain in your comfortable ignorance?

Here’s an interesting set of statistics taken from the US Bureau of Statistics.

If you take a random sample of 100 wage earning people and follow them through the normal 40 years of their working lives, at the end of that time you will find that:

1 - will be wealthy.
4 - will be financially secure.
5 - will continue working, not because they want to but because they have to!
36 - will be dead.
54 - will be dead broke - dependent on the meagre Social Security checks, relatives, friends and even charity for a minimum standard of living.

That means 5% successful, and 95% unsuccessful. That’s scary!

I am so happy and grateful that I have risen from the 95% to that top 1%, and I did it well after the age of 50!

So, what are you afraid of?

If I were you, I would be afraid of being in that 95% of all people who will be unsuccessful in life, because unless you change the way you do things, that’s where you are going to end up.


Samantha
The life of abundance is yours for the taking! Go for it!

No comments: