I am writing a book, entitled “Creating Your World - The First Step.” The first seven chapters are basically complete. They are:
Ch 1 - Lost Souls
Ch 2 - Circumstances
Ch 3 - Did You Know?
Ch 4 - Why Are We Here?
Ch 5 - It’s The Law
Ch 6 - What Makes Us So Special?
Ch 7 - Fleet And Stick
I am presently conducting general research for which I would very much like a response from you. Please, no frivolous answers or statements. I am of the belief that the vast majority of us have had it ingrained in us since birth that we will never be rich, that we don’t deserve it. I would like your input. I will never reveal the source of your answers, nor your name or email address.
Your age: ______
1. Why are you not earning $90,000.00+ a month?
2. Do you honestly believe you will never be a millionaire? Please explain.
3. Do you honestly believe you do not have the right to be rich? Please explain
4. Has anyone ever told you that you could never be a millionaire?
a. If so, who? (No names, just their relationship to you.)
b. If no one, what is holding you back?
5. Approximately how much do you spend, annually, on self-improvement?
6. What concrete plans are you presently putting into place to ensure you become a millionaire in the near future?
7. Any comments you might wish to add.
Please send your reply to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much.